A prefabricated fireplace is a convenient option for anyone who wants an economical fireplace design. The product is assembled and ready to use right out of the box. Prefabricated fireplaces are also available in a wide variety of styles, designs, and materials to meet any decor. Many companies even offer installation services to ensure that you have a professional installation expert looking over your newly built fireplace every step of the way. There are many benefits to purchasing a prefabricated fireplace, and here they are:
* Reduced Fireplace Installation Costs – A professionally installed electric fireplace is significantly less expensive than a hand-crafted masonry wood-burning fireplace. In addition, having a professionally installed fireplace takes only a few hours, rather than a week or longer for a masonry fireplace. * Reduced Fireplace Installation Time – Even though professionally installed fireplaces take less time to install than masonry fireplaces, the actual fire burning time is the same. Your installed electric fireplace will burn at the same rate of speed no matter what kind of fireplace installation method you choose.
* Reduced Chimney Fireplace Installation Costs – The actual amount of time and effort spent on chimney cleaning and maintenance is significantly less when your fireplace installation is completed by a professional company. A chimney sweep and repair person can inspect your flue and vent system for problems before the new flue and vent system is installed. This means that you do not have to worry about cleaning out your chimney, which can be messy and time consuming, before the new units are installed. If a professional company is used to installing chimney systems, they can even make repairs to ensure that your chimney is ready for the new units when they arrive.
* Reduced Fireplace Installation Smoke and Emissions – Installing a masonry fireplace and a wood-burning fireplace can both result in significant amounts of smoke and smoldering. When you install a fireplace in your home, it is not uncommon to see up to sixty percent less house smoke than without a fireplace installation. The type of wood used in a wood-burning unit is also a much cleaner fuel than the kind used in a gas fireplace or an electric fireplace, meaning less air pollution is produced during fireplace operation. The fact that wood-burning units produce less smoke and emissions results in fewer respiratory irritations is an added benefit. Many people suffer from annoying symptoms such as coughs, wheezing, sore throats and irritated eyes and nose when they are exposed to excess house smoke and smoky environments.
* Energy Conservation – An attractive feature of prefabricated fireplaces is that they allow you to control how much heat is produced and how much is lost through the windows and doors. In turn, these units can help you save on energy costs. In the summer months, they can keep your air conditioning costs down, while in winter they can help you reduce your heating expenses. The chimneys of masonry fireplaces are designed to be extremely low-maintenance and efficient.
* Increased Home Value – When you install an appliance into your home, you will increase its overall value. This can translate to higher taxes and real estate purchases in the future. A great way to take advantage of fireplace installations is to have them installed by professionals who work within your total budget and timeline.
* Increased Comfort and Convenience – If you are planning to install a fireplace, then you may want to look into all of the ways that this particular product can help you to increase comfort and convenience. The fact is that a clean and efficient installation will allow you to enjoy better air quality in your home, as well as the ability to stay warm during the coldest parts of the year. Propane inserts and natural gas burns both cost less than wood burning inserts, so you will be able to lower your heating costs even further.
* Reduced Indoor Air Quality and Cost – Propane and natural gas fireplaces are much more affordable than traditional wood burning fireplaces. A professional installation is much less expensive to run when compared to installation costs of standard wood burning fireplaces. Even though they cost more initially, if they are properly maintained, they will save you money in the long run. Many consumers with indoor-outdoor fireplaces have reported saving up to 50% of their annual heating bills, just by installing an efficient indoor-outdoor fireplace insert.